Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer
6-month contract to hire w/ Cable Television company (medical, dental and vision benefits offered)
Portfolio w/ case studies required for submission showcasing end to end UX design process
100% Remote (candidates MUST be local to Florida, Georgia, Virginia, New England, Ohio, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Arizona, California, Nevada or Idaho at the time)
· An expert in user experience design and able to execute projects with minimal oversight.
· Accountable for and serves as an expert on projects related.
· Has advanced understanding of assigned products UX.
· Passionate and driven to affect change and/or enhancements to satisfy customer needs and to optimize the customer or product experience through innovation and/or improvements to internal organization, processes, and technology.
· Excited to support the transformation of the Company’s Customer Experience vision by bringing experiences to life through our design principles human, proactive, predictable, and frictionless.
· Driven to ensure successful outcomes for all partners and stakeholders.
· Inspires others through inclusivity, collaboration, and positive action.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
· Translate concepts and requirements into user-friendly, intuitive solutions employing low-fidelity methods such as sketches, wireframes, prototypes, or user flows.
· Make sense of complex project, system, and technical requirements to inform UX strategy and guide product solutions.
· Support research and evaluation of product performance to identify consumer expectations, unmet needs, and gaps in the experience.
· Leverage consumer and user insights to define UX requirements needed to drive functional specifications and technical requirements.
· Make informed UX recommendations by interpreting customer, business and product performance metrics and underlying drivers.
· Articulate design intent and vision to all levels business, technology, project team
· Facilitate stakeholder workshops or design sprints to encourage alignment or innovation as needed.
· Drive collaboration and facilitate design-led conversations with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to move ideas through a project funnel from ideation through deployment as the champion and owner of the initiative.
· Maintain alignment and awareness of design activities, timelines, and priorities among project leaders, peers and relevant department and cross-functional stakeholders.
· Monitor own work effort and adjust approach as necessary in order drive momentum, maintain alignment, or meet changes in scope or objectives.
· Drive the development of user experience frameworks that articulate the product value proposition and informs product roadmaps or investments.
· Create, sustain and optimize operational practices and procedures to drive efficiencies.
· Lead project or team critique sessions with peers and management
· Monitors developments within the industry, vendor community and technology trends and considers UX implications in light of product roadmaps.
· Research design techniques and best practices to further the organization's objectives.
· Is a recognized expert in the organization within the UX discipline.
· Is consulted by other associates.
· 5 or more years of experience required in related field (e.g., User Experience, UX Strategy, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, etc.)
· 3 or more years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree
· Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
· Effectively navigate ambiguous work environments; adapting and managing change to accomplish larger organizational objectives.
· Demonstrate strong technical and market knowledge.
· BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (e.g., Graphic Design, Service Design, Computer Science, etc.)
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more