Sr. Accounts Receivable Specialist
Are you passionate about providing accurate data to drive business goals forward? Are you looking to join a team who puts people first? For Synergis, a people first culture, where ideas are valued, people are encouraged, and collaboration happens, is at the core of who we are. We have successfully put people to work for more than 24 years. And we don’t just recruit the best talent for our clients: we employ them too!
Synergis is hiring a Sr. Accounts Receivable Specialist to facilitate effective accounts receivable processes that play a key role in our success. As the Sr. Accounts Receivable Specialist, you’ll make sure we provide accurate account data that drives a great client experience!
- Identify and post payment receipts against customer invoices
- Process credit memorandums in coordination with Billing
- Reconcile billing statements with payments received
- Ensure accuracy in posted amount
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity
- Communicate with clients and sales team leaders regarding collection issues
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable function
- Staffing Firm experience preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience working with Great Plains accounting software is a plus
- Experience working with Vendor Management Systems (VMS) is a plus
As a team member at Synergis, you'll love to take advantage of….
Three weeks of paid time off – which increases every year up to 5 weeks off
11 paid holidays
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Interested in learning more? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more