Sr. Administrative Assistant
San Francisco, CA
Title: Sr. Administrative Assistant
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a Sr. Administrative Assistant to provide administrative and organizational support to two senior leaders in our Marketing and Communications organization. You will be responsible for skillfully interacting with management within and outside of the company, comfortably communicating with customers, vendors and visitors and flawlessly handling confidential and critical details. You will also be responsible for anticipating the needs of multiple managers and flexible accommodating work schedules.
Sr. Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and manage multiple calendars (resolve overlapping commitments and protect time for priorities)
- Coordinate all travel arrangements
- Manage logistics for special events such as team all-hands or off-sites
- Prepare and submit expense reports and purchase requisitions in a timely manner
- Manage special projects, as agreed with manager(s)
- Work with cross-functional partners on reporting and reconciliation (I.e. budget tracking)
- Maintain email distribution lists / aliases
Sr. Administrative Assistant Required Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working at the senior level in an administrative or coordination role
Sr. Administrative Assistant Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience with project and budget management
- Experience supporting multiple leaders of large teams
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and cloud-based applications (SharePoint and Google Suite)
- Excellent communication, teamwork and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and processes
- Ability to professionally interact with senior leaders and anticipate their needs.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines, even if ambiguous environments.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more