Sr. Technical Writer
Title: Sr. Technical Writer
Anticipated Duration: 6 Month Contract
We are seeking an experienced and creative Tech content writer to help manage, write, and edit knowledge articles and compelling platform documentation for the Product Platforms org focused on Media Platform. 3 out every 4 feed updates (like this one) now contain at least one media asset such as image, video, live stream, PDF, slideshow etc. And this trend is accelerating across all products. A large-scale media infrastructure powers all of these media assets across feed, messaging, learning, profile and many other products.
Sr. Technical Writer Responsibilities:
In this role, you’ll support the Product platforms Media Infra team
- Manage, write and edit technical knowledge articles, create a tech and product brochure for our Tech platforms – Media Infra
- Come up with a structure, Flow and content to host in a central location
- Curate the information to cater to various Audiences – Engineers, Internal Engineering partners, Internal Product and Lines of Business
- Robust documentation with the ultimate goal of self-serve capability to onboard on to the platform
- Work with the rest of Engineers in the team and other SMEs to curate crisp, relevant technical documentation
- Design a governance process to ensure maintenance of up-to-date artifacts
- Develop a repository of evergreen content.
Sr. Technical Writer Required Experience and Skills:
- Incredible writing and editing skills – creativity a plus!
- Ability to create engaging and clear content with a right blend of Technical and Business documentation
- Ability to translate complex business, product, and technical concepts into easy-to-understand terms.
- Previous tech writing experience for platforms a must – 3 to 5 years minimum working in a tech company environment with focus on user or platform or product documentation.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Sr. Technical Writer Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience developing documentation around video and other media content
The hourly pay range for this position is $55.00 to $65.00/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more