Sr. UX Designer
Title: Sr. UX Designer
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of a user-centered design process
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements
- Evaluate, suggest, and outline improvements to existing interface flows
- Collaborate with web developers and engineers to deliver final products
Sr. UX Designer Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, design communication, human-computer interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in user experience design or industry experience (corporate, software, web, or agency)
- 2+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layouts, high-definition, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and screen flows
- Ability to grasp multiple product requirements with careful attention to detail
Sr. UX Designer Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (including product management, and engineering)
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, product, and technology teams)
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Proficiency in Design tools such as Figma and Sketch.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more