Staff Product Designer
Staff Product Designer, Digital CMS
100% Remote (preferred candidate locations of New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, Washington, DC, Atlanta, GA or Los Angeles, CA)
Staff Product Designer Role
As a Staff Product Designer, you are a member of our clients’ world-class Digital Product Design Team, which is responsible for creating industry-leading user experiences engaged by millions across the globe. Our client is driven by a shared commitment to put their users at the center of the experiences they build and to push the boundaries on what an exceptional digital experience can be. They believe that success is driven by the combined ability of content, design, product, and technology to achieve user delight.
The Staff Product Designer is an experienced user experience designer who leads & collaborates with product managers, engineers, designers, researchers, editors, and data scientists to build and grow Digital product experiences that inform & engage users and impact the bottom line. You will be an integral part of the team, defining and growing the content publishing platform that powers the connection between journalists and audiences.
Staff Product Designer Accountabilities
- Create workflows, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize product features.
- Plans & executes user research and gather qualitative data to help build hypothesis & design recommendations with editorial users.
- Shape the future of our clients’ publishing platform by collaborating with stakeholders and team members to brainstorm new features and functionalities.
- Partner & collaborates with internal stakeholder leads (Product Management, Engineering and Editorial etc.) to make informed recommendations.
Staff Product Designer Qualifications & Experience
- 8+ years related work experience designing for digital products and services.
- Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent professional experience.
- Enterprise application or platform experience preferred.
- Mastery in UX software such as Sketch, Figma etc.
- Experience with supporting a distributed team.
- Ability to develop insightful and engaging presentations and other methods for communicating insights across multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal skills, to clearly communicate and collaborate with diverse, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and collaborative approach to work.
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational cable news channel headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. It was founded in 1980 as a 24-hour cable news channel.
The salary range for this position is $129,500-$240,500 per year (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life and disability insurance, 401k, employee wellness program, paid holidays, and paid time off.
*Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more