Strategic Account Manager – Staffing Industry
People first culture (where ideas are valued, people are encouraged, and collaboration happens). For Synergis, this isn’t just a catchy marketing line. It is something our team strives for a day in and day out. At Synergis, we have successfully put people to work for more than 23 years. And we don’t just recruit the best talent for our clients. We employ them too! Come join one of the best staffing companies to work for and see for yourself.
Here is what our team members say they appreciate most about working with Synergis.
“Synergis prides itself on being a People First company. From the start of my career I have always felt motivated by my colleagues and leadership to achieve my highest potential.” –Spencer Gamble, Technical Recruiter
“I was instantly heard, welcomed, and more importantly, valued. I am confident that my career objectives are not only recognized and celebrated, but supported by my team and senior staff. I’m incredibly proud to be a part of an organization that values the work they do and continues to look for new ways to improve and better the lives of others. Synergis puts people first every step of the way.” –April Luelling, Creative Recruiter
Synergis is hiring a Strategic Account Manager to support our Atlanta office. We are looking for those who have knowledge of the IT/Technology and/or Creative/Marketing space and want to make it their number one priority to help job seekers find the perfect match. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself, challenging, exciting, and truly make a difference!
To succeed as a Strategic Account Manager, you must be able to…
- Build and maintain strong client relationships/strategic partnerships with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of service improvement.
- Expand the relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the client experience and working through challenging client requests.
- Own and drive the job order fill process.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Handle all other duties as assigned.
This opportunity might be right for you if…
- You love developing and growing enterprise accounts.
- You have a passion for customer service. Your goal is to make sure your customers are 100% satisfied.
- You have a very strong work ethic. We want someone that takes initiative, follows up and “gets things done.”
- You love working in a fast-paced environment where you can put your multitasking skills to full use.
- You pride yourself on being able to think on your feet. We want a creative problem solver who will make decisions with business implications in mind.
- You have a strong moral compass. We want someone that acts with integrity.
- You enjoy interacting with people and communicate information in a clear and persuasive manner
- You have a knack for negotiating and formulating win-win solutions.
You’ll love to take advantage of….
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Uncapped earning potential: strong base salary + commission
- Three weeks of paid time off – increases every year up to 5 weeks off
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Program
- And More!
- 3-5 years of Staffing Industry experience
- At least 1 year of recruiting experience preferred
- 2-5 years of outside business to business sales experience
- Experience selling staffing services
- Previous experience with hiring or recruiting responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
Whether you are in the market now or just testing the water, let's talk. Please contact Chad Steward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.