Strategic Account Manager
Do you have experience growing enterprise client accounts?
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself? Something that’s challenging, exciting, and makes a difference?
Putting people to work is one of the most important roles one can perform. Here at Synergis, that’s what we do. We make a major impact in people’s lives by helping them find work with well-known companies.
We are hiring a Strategic Account Manager in the Atlanta area to support our enterprise account growth efforts. We're looking for someone who has knowledge of the IT and/or Creative space, and wants to make it their number one priority to serve our clients by understanding their business needs and identifying the best talent to fulfill those needs.
To succeed as a Strategic Account Manager, you must be able to…
- Build and maintain strong client relationships/strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of service improvement.
- Expand the relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the client experience and working through challenging client requests.
- Own and drive the job order fill process.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Handle all other duties as assigned.
You might right for us if…
- You love developing and growing enterprise accounts.
- You have a passion for customer service. Your goal is to make sure your customers are 100% satisfied.
- You have a very strong work ethic. We want someone that takes initiative, follows up and “gets things done.”
- You love working in a fast-paced environment where you can put your multitasking skills to full use.
- You pride yourself on being able to think on your feet. We want a creative problem solver who will make decisions with business implications in mind.
- You have a strong moral compass. We want someone that acts with integrity.
- You enjoy interacting with people and communicate information in a clear and persuasive manner
- You have a knack for negotiating and formulating win-win solutions.
You’ll love to take advantage of….
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Uncapped earning potential: strong base salary + commission
- Three weeks of paid time off – increases every year up to 5 weeks off
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Program
- And More!
- 2+ years of IT and/or Creative staffing experience managing large Enterprise/VMS/Fortune 500 clients
Nice to have Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
If you are interested in this position, please contact Olivia Lopez at (678)-580-4064 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity employer.