Systems Support Specialist
Mountain View, CA
Title: Systems Support Specialist
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 12 months
The Business Information Systems team is looking for a versatile, strongly self-motivated, and detail-oriented Systems Support Specialist. You will work alongside the BIS team providing timely and effective ongoing management and support for Wing’s business technology solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with managing core business information systems technology, including cloud infrastructure (VMs and networks), business applications, and other technical services.
- Respond to user requests, triage, and troubleshoot issues
- Monitor for system alerts, respond as needed
- Analyze system performance and recommend / implement targeted improvements
- Create or update documentation as needed to drive ongoing improvements
- Support business SaaS applications (like Salesforce and ServiceNow) for users
- Perform standardized administrative tasks (user management, etc)
- Triage incoming user support requests, and interact with other support resources (and vendor service providers) to hand-off / escalate
- Assist team with deployment and management of devices across Wing’s global operations
- Follow documentation or guidance to help remotely configure laptops, tablets, or mobile phones
- Perform asset tracking and inventory management for Wing infrastructure and technology devices
- Manage and support Wing’s operations users
- Manage onboarding / offboarding of operations team members in our IT systems (including account creation, groups / lists, and application permissions)
- Keep user management playbooks and other documentation up to date
- 3-5+ years experience with technical systems management and user-facing support
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform infrastructure configuration and management
- Experience with managing and supporting a variety of user-facing devices + technologies (e.g. ChromeOS, macOS, Windows, Android, iOS)
- Understanding and experience with computer networking systems and technologies (TCP/UDP/ICMP, DNS, HTTPS, routing, etc)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to manage multiple tasks effectively, determining priority, and updating stakeholders on progress. Technical support/ Administrative assistant background or SaaS and service now will be great to have.
- Excels in flexible environments with rapidly changing goals and needs
- Prior experience in IT helpdesk environments
- Experience using and supporting users in SaaS business applications (Salesforce, ServiceNow, etc)
- Experience with Google Workspace user configuration and administration
- Prior experience / roles with Alphabet companies
The hourly pay range for this position is $56.20 to $63.22/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more