Technical Program Manager
Mountain View, CA
Title: Technical Program Manager
Anticipated Duration: 5 Month Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
This PGM role requires working across Engineering, Product, and Operations to develop the next generation policy and anti-abuse account enforcement platform with the goal of completing migration from a legacy platform & supporting new initiatives. The role requires a PGM who would like to be in the Ads space, works well across functions and with stakeholders, and who enjoys working closely on a technical platform with high-performing PM/Eng partners.
Technical Program Manager Overall Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and coordinate projects with cross-functional teams
- Organize and oversee OKRs for Ads Risk
- Support eng teams on program management process improvements(Bugs, tools etc)
Technical Program Manager Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Track the day to day execution with stakeholders & communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Track OKRs & OKR scoring for Ads Risk team
Technical Program Manager Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years experience as a software program manager
- Experience in program management on technical cross-functional projects (e.g., planning, execution, risk management, and stakeholder management).
- Experience in software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience with project management and a track record of driving timely delivery of complex projects.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills with the ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Highly organized with the ability to keep large, matrix style teams organized and on track
- Confident aligning and focusing stakeholder groups to achieve a common business objective
Technical Program Manager Preferred Experience:
- Knowledge of the Ads or online commerce domain
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more