Technical Program Manager
Mountain View, CA
Title: Technical Program Manager
Anticipated Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
The Temp Program Manager’s focus is on execution of tasks associated with onboarding new Play Games titles as well as maintaining post-launch game quality. In this role, the temp Program Manager will maintain a pulse across the cross functional working group that owns various parts of game title onboarding (build certification, internal testing, launch reviews, post-launch follow-ups) and provide programmatic support by managing the weekly release tasks, schedule, bookkeeping and escalating any exceptions that may occur to the full time Program Management team.
Technical Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Execute and manage the weekly game onboarding tasks
- Ensure completion of all launch-blocking tasks each week
- Collect weekly updates from all involved cross functional partners
- Update the project tracker status across all titles
- Prepare data required for weekly status updates
- Chase resolution of internal testing bugs
- Follow-up on post-launch issues
- Bookkeeping of the process execution using the internal task/bug tracking tool
- Enforce build testing SLAs
- Timely communication of any exceptions to the set process
Technical Program Manager Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- 2 -3 years of general software project/program or operational management experience
- Ability to solve complex problems and conduct root cause analysis of technical and operational issues
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with driving complex, cross functional projects including status curation and reporting
Technical Program Manager Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience with QA testing and familiarity with test plans
- Familiarity with gaming and Android
- Experience with task/bug tracking tools similar to Jira
- Qualities of an excellent team player (commitment to the team, flexibility, proactive communication & engagement, problem-solving and respect); ability to collaborate effectively with a large number of stakeholders
- Experience with data querying/manipulation/analysis (i.e. sql)
The hourly pay range for this position is $83.77 to $95.99/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more