Technical Program Manager
New York, NY
Title: Technical Program Manager
Anticipated Duration: 10-month Contract
Location: New York, NY
The Storage team has built multiple large-scale storage systems and components that are highly performant. Over the years, the team has developed components and systems with even greater client benefit hence the need for deprecating/shutting down the old systems and moving clients onto the new systems.
Technical Program Manager Responsibilites:
- Create project plans for the deprecation
- Get buy-in from clients on the migration plan and timelines
- Help the clients migrate
- Track and report on the migration progress
- Identify risks and work with Engineering partners to mitigate them
- Planning, Communication, Stakeholder management
Technical Program Manager Required Experience:
- Computer Science degree required
- 3-5 years of broad program management experience with a track record in managing and delivering on cross-functional projects
- 3-5 years of experience with the software development process
- Ability to collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and influence without authority to achieve a broader organizational goal.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills that drive executional impact at scale.
Technical Program Manager Preferred Experience:
- Desired- 3-5 years of technical program management experience preferred
- Basic SQL skills experience
- Basic Program Management tools such as Google Docs, Google Sheets.
The hourly pay range for this position is $98.57 to $112.92/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more