Title: Technical Writer
Anticipated Duration: 12 Month Contract
As a Technical Writer, you will partner with the Knowledge Base, Help Center, and Announcement team and the broader organization to update content and process internal documentation. This will involve the creation and maintenance of SEO-friendly content in the KB and HC, which provides frontline support across phone, chat, email and in-person support channels. You will ensure the accuracy and the timely updating of internal documentation, working with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that all content meets the highest standards. You’re passionate about creating the best customer experience possible through the design and maintenance of effective content.
Technical Writer Core daily responsibilities:
1. Making updates to internal Knowledge Bases, external Help Center, and announcements
2. Proactively identifying and executing on opportunities to improve current documentation
3. Using SEO best practices to improve search functionality in content management system
4. Knowledge about customer support and technical writing best practices to vet requests to update the Knowledge Base
Technical Writer Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Technical writing experience that includes producing task-oriented documentation, reference material, and online help systems.
- Expertise with publishing toolset (Connect Composer and Axonify) and publishing to the Web.
- Verbal and written Skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work with people
- 2-3 years of technical writing experience College Degree – BA or BF
The hourly pay range for this position is $39.16 to $50.00/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more