Title: Test Specialist
Anticipated Duration: 12-month contract
Location: Culver City, CA or Austin, TX
Our client is seeking an End-to-End Quality/Test Specialist supporting different lines of business. Be a part of one of the fastest growing teams this Synergis Client has, testing marketing messages across multiple lines of business going to millions of users! The ideal candidate will have experience in Enterprise Mobile Application testing (both manual and automated) utilizing multiple localizations.
Test Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Test planning and design from multiple angles
- Analyze details to produce appropriate test case and coverage based on project scope
Test Specialist Required Experience and Skills
- Experience in Quality Assurance and/or User Acceptance Testing
- Experience in Manual Mobile Application Testing (iOS & Android)
- Experience with test strategy and test design for a high volume mobile transactional system
- Experience with design, development and execution of End-to-End tests across multiple integrated systems
- Experience with testing of native mobile applications – in both iOS and Android platforms
- Good experience with requirements analysis and advanced test design techniques for comprehensive test coverage
Test Specialist Preferred Experience and Skills
- Results oriented, positive attitude and ability to work in fast-paced environment
The hourly pay range for this position is $55.00 to $65.00/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law,
and sb5761 (WA).”
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more