UI Designer III
Mountain View, CA
Title: UI Designer
Anticipated Duration: 9 Month Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
We design experiences and workflows that elevate the consumer perspective of Ads and our respect for user privacy. These experiences range from “cookie consent” messages that underscore our commitment to data privacy and the benefits of ads personalization in the absence of 3rd party cookies, to UIs for controlling ad settings, to web pages that provide plain language disclosures about political campaign ads. The Ads Privacy and Safety (APaS) UX team is working to redefine the privacy narrative, with the goal of driving trust in the open internet through safe and sustainable monetization.
UI Designer Responsibilities:
- Own and create new design strategy and designs, including (but not limited to) user flows, wireframes, mocks, and prototypes.
- Communicate design intent to both internal and external teams. Clearly rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users’ needs.
- Collaborate effectively on a cross-functional team and be willing to explore all options. Design is grounded in constraints, which serve as boundaries to work within and barriers to creatively overcome. The craft is knowing when to conform and when to push the edge.
- Work closely with user researchers to better inform designs through users’ point of view.
- Work closely with content strategists to shape the right narrative and tone for the user
UI Designer Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7-10 years of experience in product design or UX.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms and working with technical/design teams to create user flows, wireframes, and building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Experience using Figma.
UI Designer Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience working in consumer data privacy and/or advertising and/or heavily regulated industries is a plus.
The hourly pay range for this position is $70.95 to $77.27/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more