Title: UI Engineer
Anticipated Duration: 6 Month Contract
As a UI Engineer in this organization, you will be responsible for building cutting edge web infrastructure and applications that empower developers to be efficient and productive when using our infrastructure and help them provide best in class products and services for our members. As part of this team, you will build applications that handle massive scale and impact the entire development ecosystem.
UI Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will design and develop UI infrastructure and tooling that empowers developers to build highly performant and scalable services.
- You will work with a group of highly motivated engineers in the team to deliver a coherent architecture and roadmap.
- You will collaborate closely with partner client web infrastructure and product development teams working on shared goals.
- You are expected to have a solid understanding of software architecture and experience working with multiple teams on large-scale technical projects.
- You will implement cutting-edge technologies and will be writing clean code with a high bar for craftsmanship.
UI Engineer Required Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience working with Ember and developer debugging tools (chrome dev tool protocols, puppeteer)
- Frameworks Priority: (1) Ember, (2) Similar Non-React frameworks (such as Angular), or (3) Mid Tier
UI Engineer Preferred Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience with Python, NodeGS or Java (HUGE bonus)
- BS and 5+ years of relevant work experience, MS and 4+ years of relevant work experience, or PhD and 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing and building infrastructure, UI performance debugging and tuning.
- Coding experience with Typescript and working knowledge of the Linux environment is a plus.