Title: UI Engineer
Anticipated Duration: 6 Month Contract
UI Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will design and develop UI infrastructure and tooling that empowers developers to build highly performant and scalable services.
- You will work with a group of highly motivated engineers in the team to deliver a coherent architecture and roadmap.
- You will collaborate closely with partner client web infrastructure and product development teams working on shared goals.
- You are expected to have a solid understanding of software architecture and experience working with multiple teams on large-scale technical projects.
- You will implement cutting-edge technologies and will be writing clean code with a high bar for craftsmanship.
UI Engineer Required Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience working with Ember and developer debugging tools (chrome dev tool protocols, puppeteer)
- Frameworks Priority: (1) Ember, (2) Similar Non-React frameworks (such as Angular), or (3) Mid Tier
UI Engineer Preferred Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience with Python, NodeGS or Java (HUGE bonus)
- BS and 5+ years of relevant work experience, MS and 4+ years of relevant work experience, or PhD and 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing and building infrastructure, UI performance debugging and tuning.
- Coding experience with Typescript and working knowledge of the Linux environment is a plus.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more