UX Designer III
Title: UX Designer III
Duration: 12-Month W-2 Contract
Location: Remote Position – Open to candidates in the following cities: Seattle, SF, Denver, Chicago or Austin
Our client, one of the largest travel enterprises in the world, is seeking for a UX Designer. Used for consumer and business travel to create a platform that is accessible to various flights, hotels, etc.
UX Designer Job Description:
As a UX Designer for Experience Design org, you'll thrive at the intersection of the user, data, technology and design. You'll place a deep focus on user insight to help you keenly understand user experience problems and opportunities. That understanding enables you to craft compelling solutions that are intuitive, thoughtful, simple and delightful. You bring together insights from various places into a cohesive strategy, evangelize design thinking and advocate for solutions that balance the needs of customers with business objectives.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
– You tap data to innovate big ideas, but your portfolio validates those small details and taste are just as important to you.
– You partner with other designers, engineers, and product managers across different organizations to define the scope and success metrics for your focus areas.
– You work with internal partners to gather insights around use cases, business needs, success metrics, and product interdependencies.
– You present your methods, explorations, and rationale along with a recommendation to your partners.
– You advocate for UX consistency and high standards within your immediate team and in the organization at large
– You develop clear design strategies for how, what and when to test an experience.
– You transform business problems into user experience opportunities, ultimately designing, testing and launching usable, useful and delightful solutions.
– You demonstrate tried and true practices, but when necessary you invent the new standard.
– You bring a systemic point of view to problem solving, yet you know how to isolate specific design issues and opportunities.
– You identify, investigate and validate design problems within multi-disciplinary teams.
– You are a champion for the team and by working hard, respectfully and humbly, you earn trust and respect from your colleagues and managers.
– You are constantly sketching and exploring the spectrum of possibilities.
– You prototype your ideas and get them in front of users so you can learn and iterate towards excellence.
– You are the difference that moves good to great.
– You aren't limited by device or platform, yet you are versed in responsive web and native mobile.
– You are comfortable working in complex spaces and solve user experience problems with simplicity, a systems-focused approach and modern, minimalist solutions that are future-focused.
UX Designer Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
– 5+ years of experience in responsive web and native mobile product design and user experience.
– In depth knowledge of design principles and experience simplifying complex systems.
– You value simplification and use it to drive clarity, create momentum and focus on impactful work.
– You are a system's thinker and equal parts Interaction Designer, Visual Designer and Prototyper.
– Extensive knowledge in product design including multi-screen layout, final production art, information design, typography, color, composition, flows and UI specifications.
– Proficiency in visual design, wire-framing and prototyping tools including Figma.
– Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to present ideas to various audiences.
– Experience working in an agile team environment.
– We look for portfolios that demonstrate beautiful aesthetic and visual design along with UX experience.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more