Title: UX Designer
Anticipated Duration: 6 Month Contract
This role will be working on an internal data tool and deliver end-to-end experience building understanding of how users experience and interact with our products.
To be considered for this position, you must include your portfolio, website or other samples of work.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered design process
- Create holistic design solutions that address business and user requirements
- Work with web developers and engineers to deliver final products
UX Designer Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, design communication, human-computer interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in user experience design or industry experience (corporate, software, web or agency)
- Experience working on complex enterprise products
UX Designer Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (including user research, product management and engineering)
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including product and engineering teams)
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and screen flows
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to grasp multiple product requirements with careful attention to detail
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more