UX Program Manager
San Francisco, California
Title: UX Program Manager
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: San Francisco, CA
About the Team / Overview
UX Program Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and operational excellence across UX teams to deliver the highest level of trust-building and strategic counsel through all project interactions.
- Utilize your deep understanding of the UX craft, methodologies, and/or analytics to build programs that scale across teams and allow UXers to do their best work.
- Act as a representative for UX in cross-functional collaborations with Engineering and Product Management teams, connecting all three groups and making sure interdependencies are understood and planned for.
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, and asset management, driving required changes to make sure UXers are working at optimum efficiency.
- Lead and collaborate with UX team leadership in key project decision-making and orchestrate successful delivery for multiple UX related projects simultaneously.
UX Program Manager Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Program management experience within design or UX organizations.
- 5 Experience with UX design, user research, and/or user centered development tools and processes.
- Program management
- Cross-functional collaboration
UX Program Manager Preferred Skills:
- User experience
- Design Thinking
- User Research
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more