Title: UX Writer III
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
As a User Experience Writer, you are an advocate for design, working to shape product experiences by creating clear and concise content that guides customers to achieve their goals. You help set the vision for content and express a unified voice that is consistent with the brand across multiple platforms and touch points.
You work with people in a variety of UX design-related roles including designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, marketing, legal, and customer support.
You use customer-centered writing principles, empathy, logic, and data to inform content choices; and are an expert in developing content that clearly communicates complex concepts and procedures.
UX Writer Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience such as technical or marketing writing, product documentation, or online publishing or journalism, preferably with experience delivering content on mobile.
- Experience shaping content for products, with a portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines that demonstrates the ability for simplifying and improving user experiences.
- Experience working closely with design, engineering, research, and product management teams as part of the software development process.
UX Writer Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Ability to work in Figma.
- Previous experience developing a content management system.