Video Content Producer
Playa Vista, CA
Title: Video Content Producer
Anticipated Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: Playa Vista, CA
Our client's platform has grown into a community used by over 2 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. Working at the frontlines of product and creativity, the Rodeo team unlocks new content formats for the creator ecosystem with a focus on making creation easy, exciting, and fun. We’re looking for a video editor to quickly produce short-form videos that instruct and inspire talent to use Rodeo, and to empower partner managers to effectively position Rodeo to their creator rosters.
The candidate will produce regular highlight videos with a focus on product usage, trends, and insights. Working closely with the Rodeo team, the editor will contribute to weekly meetings and help shape the way the product is communicated internally and externally to partners.
Video Content Producer Overall Responsibilities:
- Produce time-sensitive sizzle reels showcasing the best Rodeo content
- Work with Rodeo’s Content Strategy team on refining the creative direction and overall message for brand videos.
- Create product spots that will be used to educate viewers on creator usage.
- Work with our research team to regularly contribute insights and trends seen in Rodeo content.
Video Content Producer Required Experience and Skills:
- Expert at video production using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient at creating multiple edits that meet creative requirements and tight deadlines.
- Effective at translating ideas into creative solutions across formats that span web, social, and streaming.
- Reel or portfolio that showcases editing techniques and ability.
Video Content Producer Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated experience producing content with post-production motion graphics and animation.
- Ability to continually grow production capabilities with new tools and plug-ins
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more