3-month contract-to-hire | Remote
Synergis’ client, a leading provider of commercial banking, has engaged us in a search for a Visual Designer to join their team. As a Visual Designer you will be expected to plan, create, and communicate beautiful, usable, and effective interface designs for mobile, web, and device interfaces.
Visual Designer | Background and Scope
- Plan, create, and communicate beautiful, usable, and effective interface designs for mobile, web, and device interfaces.
- Work closely with developers, researchers, and experience architects to ideate, design, create and test – with some iteration of those designs built in
- Leverage both existing styles in both old and new brands
- Participate as an observer in user interviews and usability test sessions
- Validate developer-built experiences relative to UX design requirements, provide feedback and work with developers to reach best outcomes
- Work with contemporary tools, including Sketch, InVision, Marvel, Adobe Creative Cloud to design new interaction modules, page layouts, style guides, images, icons, animations, and other visual elements
- Create prototypes using design tools noted above; by coding in HTML5/CSS/JS; and working directly with front-end developers
- Present and communicate designs and design goals to teammates, partners, and leadership.
- Apply and update existing brand (visual and interaction) standards to accommodate test goals
Visual Designer | Requirements
- Sketch – 5 years
- Adobe Creative – 5 years
- Invision – 5 years
- Omnigraffle – 5 years
- Marvel – 5 years
- Proficient knowledge of current digital design trends as well as design fundamentals
- Passionate about all aspects of the digital space and able to articulate how to translate business problems into strong interactive solutions.
- Bachelors in a visual design-related discipline such as Design, Animation or related field of study or 5 years relevant professional experience
Visual Designer | Other:
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a full background check / drug screen
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer without requiring sponsorship
About Our Client
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more