Web Application Developer
Anticipated Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: Lehi, UT (hybrid) OR US Remote
Synergis’s client is looking for a software engineer to help build privacy-centric consumer applications using Typescript, React, web browser extensions and Electron.
Synergis’s client is currently working on multiple suites of applications with large partner companies in the personal privacy and protection space. If you are the right candidate, you will become a part of a dedicated front-end development team and will work closely with our product, design, services, and infrastructure teams.
This is an opportunity to work at a well-established global start-up, working with some of the global leaders in the security and privacy space.
Web Application Developer Requirements:
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering
- A focus on front end web app development with knowledge of design and UX principles
- Knowledge of a modern web app framework (React, Angular, Ember, etc.)
- An appreciation for well-designed unit, system and e2e tests
- Enjoys a highly collaborative team environment, using Agile workflow with continuous integration
- Proven track record of delivering complex web apps on a schedule
Web Application Developer Preferred Experience:
- Experience with Electron and/or Web Extension development
- SDK development
- Cloud web services, particularly AWS Serverless, CloudFormation/CDK
About Synergis’s Client
- Enhancing Privacy – Privacy is at Our Core
- Growing as One team – Work Inclusively, Embrace Diversity, Succeed Together
- Sharing Insights – Information empowers our decision making
- Taking Ownership – Own it, enjoy it, learn from it
- Feeding Curiosity – Always learning