Cleveland, OH | Hybrid
Synergis client, who delivers the best in paint and coatings products to the world, has engaged us in a search for a Web Developer to join their team! The Web Developer will join their team and build interfaces and integrations for websites and web applications with an agile mindset.
Web Developer | Background and Scope
- The Web Developer will lead efforts to generate code that will not alter the presentation across supported browsers, operating systems, and devices.
- They will work closely with the product management team, DevOps, and other stakeholders as part of several development teams working together across various US locations.
- Delivers flagship digital customer experiences for web and mobile during an exciting time of growth.
Web Developer | Requirements
- The Web Developer will have at the minimum, a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field.
- They will have at the minimum, 1 year of professional experience working within IT related field.
- The Web Developer will be producing front-end code with React.
- Experience with Jira ticketing systems. These tickets will be project based.
- The Web Developer will have at least 6 months of Java experience to be considered.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
About our Client
Our client has one of the industry’s most recognized portfolios of branded and private-label products. They have more than 60,000 employees that provide the energy and experience to build on their track record of success!
Disclosure: The hourly pay range for this position is $41.00 to $42.00/hr. (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and 401k. * Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more