Web Development Engineer
Title: Web Development Engineer
Duration: 3 Month Contract
Web Development Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design and develop advanced test suites & necessary automation frameworks using object-oriented methodologies.
- Design and Develop test automation across technology stack.
- Participate in architecture and design reviews of complex solutions in cross-team engineering efforts and own the quality perspectives for the design
- Champion automated quality for Web platforms, especially Puppeteer and Playwright
- Understand Frontend eco-system (Ember). Design, code & execute reliable automation framework changes
Web Development Engineer Required Experience and Skills:
- 2-4 years of coding experience
Web Development Engineer Preferred Experience and Skills:
- B.S. Degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures.
- Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes, and tools.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more