Web Marketing Manager
Mountain View, California
Title: Web Marketing Manager
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
The Platforms and Ecosystems (P&E) Developer Marketing team helps developers build successful apps, games and businesses. We do this through scalable programs, creative marketing campaigns, content, and programs which build brand equity and meet critical needs of the developer ecosystem.
We are looking for a data-driven marketer who is passionate about building great websites. The Web Marketing Manager for Play will be responsible for optimizing our current developer website and expanding its scope to include additional programs and products designed to help developers succeed on our platform.
- Define and manage a web marketing program, from planning through execution, including: brief development, content and editorial strategy, web design and creative production, measurement, and reporting.
- Lead content development in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders and a web development team.
- Manage the development pipeline and process to ensure efficient delivery of web projects.
- Build scalable web templates, playbooks and governance, using quantitative and qualitative data to inform hypotheses and recommendations.
- Track and report on key goals and metrics, distill data into actionable insights.
Web Marketing Manager Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather project requirements and manage the web development team to implement
- Manage the development pipeline and process to ensure efficient delivery of web projects
- Track and report on website analytics, make recommendations based on insights
The marketer will help us manage the Play Console website.
The website is currently focused on one of Play’s core developer products, but we are working on expanding its scope to include more offerings to better demonstrate the value our platform provides.
The marketer will help project manage updates to the website for this expansion and help manage updates as needed for product announcements, events and campaigns.
Web Marketing Manager Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience (No specific field requested)
- 4-5 years of experience in website development or management
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work well in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- Experience with content management systems, Google Analytics preferred
- Knowledge of website best practices, including UI/UX and search engine optimization
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS)
Web Marketing Manager Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience working with a CMS (content management system)
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of website best practices, including UI/UX, SEO
- Experience managing external agencies
- Experience with working with B2B technology companies
- Comfortable learning and using new tools and platforms
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more