Sr. Data Scientist
This Sr. Data Scientist, with a fascination for all fields of applied mathematics and science, has 14 years of experience.
- Recent work focuses heavily on machine learning and statistical modeling, including engineering and implementing scalable solutions with parallelized architectures.
- Involved in the development of a range of projects in areas such as Supply Chain, Real Estate, Finance and Health that include the use of deep learning Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing, supervised classification and regression techniques, Monte Carlo simulation, Bayesian analysis, probabilistic graphical modeling and more
- Passionate about the importance of science and math education and continue to work towards passing down both knowledge of and passion for these subjects
- Programming languages: Python, R, SQL, C++, Matlab, Fortran
- Statistical skills: machine learning, regression analysis, time series, Bayesian analysis, neural networks, deep learning, NLP, Monte Carlo methods
- Scientific packages: scikit-learn, SciPy, NumPy, Pandas, Keras, Tensorflow
- Big data and visualization tools: Azure, Spark, Databricks, AWS, Airflow, Tableau, Power BI, Dash, matplotlib, ggplot2
- Columbia University, M.S. Data Science
- Cornell University, M.S. Physics
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S. Physics, Minor in Applied Mathematics