10 best gift ideas for techies
|Posted: November 27, 2019
Do you have a tech-lover in your life? Let us help you choose the perfect gift for the holidays with our list of the 10 best gift ideas (in no particular order). Enjoy!
- Wireless earbuds – A good pair of headphones are a must-have item for every techie. And the ones on the market keep getting better and better. With additional features like enhanced noise cancellation, sweat and water resistance, you can wear them almost anywhere.
- Echo Show 5 – This all-new Alexa-enabled gadget has a compact design (it’s the size of an alarm clock) to work anywhere in your house. And, it does everything you’re used to: weather, music, headlines, traffic, video calling, etc.
- Smart mechanical keyboard – This is the best type of keyboard for developers. It’s fully programmable for optimum use and to minimize unwanted interruptions. It also connects with applications used by millions of developers.
- VR gaming headset – Give the gamer in your life the ultimate video game experience.
- Wireless charging pad – For fast and cord-free charging, a wireless charging pad is a perfect gift. And the stand enables you to charge while also viewing your phone.
- Polaroid Originals OneStep+ – This throwback camera is a great gift for those nostalgic techies in your life. The updated version is Bluetooth-connected so you can control the camera remotely via an app.
- Robot kit – There are numerous STEM educational toys on the market for your up-and-coming coder. And it can be fun for the whole family with its many modes to play with. You can follow the directions or DIY to make yours unique.
- Hybrid smartwatch – It looks like a watch, but acts like a smartwatch with notifications, activity tracking, goal setting, sleep monitoring and customizations.
- Lovebox spinning heart messenger – Don’t just send a text message, send a heartfelt message with this modern take on the classic love note. This unique gift is perfect for the romantic techie in your life.
- Temperature control smart mug – Control your coffee mug from your smartphone to keep coffee hot for at least 1.5 hours on one charge. Or, keep it hot all day with the charging coaster!