Our IT professional recently finished an assignment and is looking for a new one. They have 6 years of experience in Identity and Access Management.
- Expertise in implementing, integrating and supporting Okta cloud SSO, MFA and enterprise SaaS technologies into complex IT environments across heterogeneous operating environments.
- Expertise in Okta provisioning, SSO and MFA.
- Has implemented RSA token Authentication and has exposure to implementing the SAML based Single Sign-on (SSO) and Single Log-Out (SLO) involving service with third-party applications.
- Experience with SSO and federation using SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, OpenID connect (OIDC) and WS-Federation.
- Knowledge of all the PingFederate OAuth grant types to get the access token to access the protected API.
Technical Skills & Education
- Tools: Okta, CA Site Minder, CyberArk, SCCM Directory Servers Microsoft Active Directory, Provisioning Directory
- Web Servers: Apache (1 3 x, 2 2x), MS IIS (4 x, 5 x, 6 x) Web Browser Debugging Tools Fiddler, Fire Bug, IEHTTP Headers
- Programming Languages: HTML, UNIX shell Scripting, XML and PowerShell Microsoft Office Tools Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project Operating Systems Microsoft Windows Family, Red-Hat Linux
- CCNA - Cisco CCNA 200-301 certified with Cisco
- Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, George Mason University