People first culture (where ideas are valued, people are encouraged, and collaboration happens). For Synergis, this isn’t just a catchy marketing line. It is something our team strives for a day in and day out. At Synergis, we have successfully put people to work for more than 23 years. And we don’t just recruit the best talent for our clients. We employ them too! Come join one of the best staffing companies to work for and see for yourself.
Synergis is hiring a Data Quality Specialist. The Data Quality Specialist is responsible for ensuring that information is accurate and up to date in our database. This will include data entry and “scrubbing” files to facilitate the implementation of new systems, as well as contacting Synergis candidates to obtain and update information, and ensuring complete and accurate file documentation. Training will be provided.
This is a part-time, hourly position working 4 hours per day, or up to 20 hours per week. Heaviest phone hours are 8:00 – 9:00am, 12:00 – 1:00pm, and 5:00 – 6:00pm (EST).
We can support fully remote, partially remoted, or fully in-office to support the needs of the employee in this role. It’s flexible! Employee will need to reside in the Metro Atlanta area.
· Detailed orientation
· Data entry
· Organizational skills
· Computer literacy
· Keyboard skills
· Phone skills
· Inquisitive nature
· Excel knowledge
Your typical day might include:
· Review and cleanup of electronic data in the Applicant Talent System (ATS) (data purge)
· Identify and monitor records in the Applicant Talent System (ATS) to remove duplicate records weekly
· Inspect company job posts and clean up formatting daily
· Identify and work with sales to close job orders that have been left open for an extended amount of time.
· Validate the codes / categories that job orders are correct and update those that are not correct
· Reaching out to candidates for updated contact information and resumes
· Identify and cleanup duplicate reports in the Applicant Talent System (ATS)
· Create new reports in the Applicant Talent System (ATS)
This opportunity might be right for you if…
· You have a strong work ethic
· You take ownership and “get things done”
· You are organized and can shift priorities to match changing needs
· You work collaboratively and solve problems. You enjoy digging in and finding solutions
· You act with integrity. You believe in doing the right thing 100% of the time.
· You enjoy interacting with people. You communicate clearly and persuasively. You are comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
· You are open to change and embrace opportunities for improvement
· Candidates will need to have high speed internet service (minimum 100 mps)
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Data entry
· Customer Service
· Quality Assurance
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org